Cost Control and Accounting
Great food and great service, delivered consistently, are at the heart of any successful restaurant business. However, success and survival also depend on being profitable.
At Cheflabanon, we work hard to maintain high standards of professional practice, including a strong system of accounting and controls to ensure that bottom line objectives of the business are met. We assign individuals at the appropriate levels of experience, and build long-term engagement teams with staff consistency and continuity.
Organizations of all types now have a greater need for quality services as users of financial statements are demanding more information to make their decisions. Our assurance and advisory services can help you meet those demands and other financial issues you face. We help your business by:
- Setting up Chart of Accounts specific to your business needs.
- Creating tailor-made reporting formats for Daily, weekly and month end reports.
- Accurate and timely creation of financial reports and statements.
- Effective material management.
- Working capital management.
- Purveyor selection and price negotiation.
- Market surveys and price reviews as and when needed.
- Selection of software for your specific needs.
- Maintaining cost / profitability ratios throughout.
- Staff training and skill enhancement.